Latest Updates

How I Decorated My Easter Eggs

One of my favorite things about Easter (besides buying chocolate bunnies) is decorating the eggs.Since everything i do has to look fancy, i always try to come up with creative ideas for this activity too.You can find a lot of inspiration on the internet, but today i thought about showing you how me and my mother decorated the Easter eggs from 2012 to 2014.I haven't decided yet how i'll do them this year, but i still have time.

Easter Eggs from 2012

In 2012, my Easter eggs eren't out of the ordinary byt they did  have a cool disco vibe.I loved the combination of gold and purple!As i said, chocolate bunnies are a must!

Easter eggs from 2013

Who said manicure sets are only for your nails?In 2013 i was such a fan of Ciaté's caviar kits that i even used them to embellish the Easter eggs.Unfortunately, those two photos were the only ones i could find and they're not very clear.
Ciate Caviar Mini Bar kit via google

 Their royal highnesses: the Easter eggs!In 2014 i had an "aritocratic" Easter when i added the attachable gold lace on the red eggs.I have to credit my mother with this idea, because she was the one who bought the decorations.I still helped though.Does it count?:) 

Easter Eggs from 2014
personal images